Sunday, March 04, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS ELI !!!!!!!!!!!

IS THERE ANYTHING BETTER THAN SEEING A TOOTHLESS 5 YEAR OLD SO PROUD OF HIMSELF??? CONGRATULATIONS, BUDDY! YOU WORKED HARD AND YOU DESEARVE TO QUALIFY FOR THE STATE FINALS! I LOVE YOU!
WITH A LITTLE DETERMINATION AND MOTIVATION, YOU DID IT!
AND HERE'S THE PROOF! HA! (I TAKE A PICTURE OF EVERYTHING, DON'T I?)
You always share your win with your siblings! Seth (We had to run to bowling, so he is missing in this pic), Brooke, and Izaac are also to be commended for giving up a lot of their time for your wrestling and behaving themselves so wonderfully! Thank you kiddos! I love all of you!
AND thank you for always being a good sport...... always........ rather you won or lost! I am proud of you! Good luck at the State Tournaments... to be continued.......

No comments: