Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Where does the time go? Florida pics...

 My first born, Seth... Loving, caring, compassionate.  How great it is to see a smile on his face!
 Mr. Eyelash boy himself with another addition to his monkey room!  I just love my baby!  Hard to believe that he is my baby!
 Disney... GOOD TIMES!
 Sweet Brooke.  God bless this girl for putting up with 3 brothers every day of her life!  So sweet!
 Ready to ride some waves!
 Mr. Daring coming back to us after being swept down the beach by waves.

 Having a ball on the boogie board!
 Izaac loves the ocean, but does not love the salty taste or the salty sting in his eyes!
 Whooo... Hoooo!  Great wave!
 Let me try this for a bit.  Tenative Brooke would rather sit inside her inner tube than ride a boogie board.
 Mr. Stud, Eli running like a model on the beach.  Hard to believe that 3 years ago he was having brain surgery.  What a trooper and forever my hero!
 Mr. Planner, my husband, the man who put the whole trip together!  Love you, Honey!
 Enjoying the soft sand!
 Happy to be ME!
 This kid scares the crap out of me!
Seth, the oldest of the four.  He is growing up so quickly and becoming so mature.  Saddens me sometimes to see him so grown up.

No comments: